Saturday, December 15, 2012

Gel II Product Review Part 1


Let me just say that La Palm Products hit the nail on the proverbial head with their Gel II product line. I was sent 5 colors and 1 top coat to test so I picked a willing participant and off we went! Let me give you all the reasons why I love this product.
1.)It only took 10 minutes from start to finish with an LED lamp.There is no need to use a basecoat or a primer OR a bonding agent!
2.)The polish was smooth,easy to control and easy to apply.
3.)The colors were bright,bold and didn't dull once the top coat was placed.
4.)IT ONLY TOOK TEN MINUTES TO APPLY!
5.)There are a wide variety of colors to choose from.
6.)The packaging is sleek and elegant and made me feel like a lady just being seen with it. (Too much?LOL)
7.)It's UV Light AND LED compatible. 

That's all I have for now because I want to observe how long is lasts on my test subjects and I need to test the polishes containing glitter. ( I LOVE GLITTER) Part II of my product review will be coming out in the next couple of weeks so keep an eye out!

I want to extend a big Thank You to La Palm Products for sending out test samples of your wonderful product. I'm looking forward to using it more and more in the future.

If you would like to take a gander at La Palm's Gel II head over to their website : http://www.geltwo.com/index.php

Directions for use: 
1.)Gently buff the nail plate
2.)Wipe nail plate with alcohol. The manufactures say use a 70% isopropyl alcohol solution. I used N.A.S. 99 and it worked well.
3.)Apply a thin coat of  polish (Seeeeee no base coat!)
4.) Cure for 60 seconds under your LED.
5.)Apply a second coat of polish if necessary. Cure again for 60 seconds.
6.)Apply top coat.
7.)Cure for 60 seconds.
8.)Cleanse with alcohol solution. 

No comments:

Post a Comment