Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Small Town Blues

I'm finding myself becoming pretty frustrated by the fact that I live in a smaller community. Don't get my wrong,Sioux City, IA has a decent population but there isn't an opportunity to take advanced classes on nails and it's driving me nuts! There is so much I have to learn,want to learn, but I don't have the resources. I've been stalking You Tube pretty regularly for nail tutorials but it's not the same thing.  I find my self looking at the work of amazing nail artists and wish desperately that I can do the same thing but I don't know how.I learn best by being taught through a person(face to face or in a class setting) and then doing it myself So here are some examples of the type of work I would like to be able to do......someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment